Phenomenal Fantasy highlights new and exciting changes in the indie and fantasy sex toy world, from new models to big sales. It’s an ever-changing market fueled by passion and creativity. I hold a lot of love for the artists who craft these toys and I want to do more than just review their products; I want to share the neat things they’re doing, point buyers to good deals, and make it easier to keep track of all of this in an age where social media limits the reach of adult businesses.
The indie and fantasy shops featured here produce high-quality toys made from body-safe materials, primarily platinum cure silicone, in a dazzling array of colors. These toys are hand-crafted by passionate creators, so each one is unique.
Phenomenal Fantasy is a feature and does not cover all sales, new releases, sneak peeks, or events. To keep up-to-date with your favorite shops and exclusive offers, sign up for their newsletters and follow them on social media.
To keep up with Phenomenal Fantasy posts—which will not be published on a regular schedule, but will usually be published around holidays—sign up for the Filthy, Beautiful Sex newsletter run by Spices of Lust or follow me on X/Twitter or Bluesky.
Table of Contents
A bunch of new models have been released in the past month, wrapping up the year with some amazing new designs.
- Bathys (Wyvern’s Vault): A nautilus-inspired dildo with a shell base and thick shaft designed in collaboration with speggaroo
- Dryad (Wandering Bard): A thick, ribbed, plant-inspired dildo, designed in partnership with Marie Kaleida
- Fatalis (Darkmoon Desires): A very high-textured dildo with a flared head and a knot near the base
- Sir Gawain the Knight (Twilight Meadow Creations): The armored fist of a knight; designed by Sionidae (5% off with code: FROST)
- Kraken (Baphomet’s Workshop): Twin tentacles spiraling together; a rerelease of a classic model that’s been out of production for years
- The Rymru (Uncover Creations): A dragon dildo with a gentle knotted shaft designed by me (3DFrost)
- Tenta Fork (Strange Bedfellas): Two tentacles reaching upwards from a mass of wriggling tendrils; sculpted by Nix and based on art by Succuboos
- The Tentacle Knot II (Uncover Creations): A tentacle that curls itself into a knot in the middle, designed by Sionidae
- Thri-Kreen (Wandering Bard): An insect-inspired design featuring multiple orbs stacked atop each other
- Tycho the Tinkerer (Neotori): A spiky model featuring both a swell and a knot
- Xymon’s Knot (Strange Bedfellas): A thick shaft of twisting tentacles atop a veiny knot; designed by Venus
- Cock Knots (Kinky Kreatures): Wearable, short sheaths in the shape of knots
- Let’s Stick Together Vac-U-Lock Compatible Suction Cup (Uncover Creations): Suction cup on one side and vac-u-lock attachment on the other
- Vibe Holder (Silc Arts): A gorgeous vibe sleeve that can be held as a handle or attached to a Silc Arts Silc Touch
- Weems (Neotori): A vibe sleeve with a funky shape
Note: Most indie and fantasy shops are very small operations with a low production volume. New models may sell out fast. Take note of a shop’s upcoming restock/drop dates to see the next time new inventory will be added.
- Darkmoon Desires – Darkmoon Desires has picked up Afternoon Delights’ full lineup, including The Traveler, The Magistrate, The Hive Queen, and more
Sales & Drops
Some drops/restocks may not include discounts and some shops may have discounts not listed here. Some discounts may only show up in cart or at checkout. Drop times are listed in the shop’s own time zone + EST. Check the shop’s site or social media for further details on sales, including start/end times.
Many shops not listed here have a lot of beautiful toys still in stock. If you don’t see your fave shops here, check them out directly to see their inventory and deals!
Click the ✨ to see reviews I’ve written for that shop.
- Bat Bites: Drop 12/22 8pm EST plus special anniversary stickers
- Blackfang Labs: 15% off through 12/31/23 3pm UTC (10am EST)
- Darkmoon Desires: 20% off through the end of the year
- Faux Phallus ✨: Customs have reopened
- Fera Daemon: Limited time Christmas colorations with buy one get one 30% off, or buy three get the fourth free
- From the Edge: 35% off inventory 12/13-12/31
- Kraken Monster Lab: Made-to-order semicustoms are now open
- A Krows Nest: 50% off fullsize toys with code Bye2023
- Midnight Menagerie: 30% off through 12/24 6pm AEST (3am EST)
- Paladin Pleasure Sculptors ✨: Drop 12/23 2pm CST (3pm EST)
- Phoenixflame Creations: Made-to-order semicustoms open through 12/25 or until sold out
- Simply Elegant Glass: 25% off through the end of the year
- ThemFriends: Holiday Sparkle coloration available through 12/31
- Velociraptoys: Opening sale: 20% off until 12/24 with code: OP20
- Wandering Bard ✨: 15% off inventory 12/21-1/1 6pm EST
- Wyvern’s Vault: Drop 12/23 4pm CST (5pm EST)
Recent reviews of indie and fantasy sex toys and related products.
- Elia Winters: Silc Touch Ergonomic Handle
- Ryn’s Revels: Review: Strange Bedfellas Sahl and Gelle’s Tongue
- Twilight Meadow Creations has over 100 toys in stock, including a ton of beautiful pastels and lots of gold
- Erotic Effect has some stunners in stock, including toys with heart-shaped inclusions
- Fantasy Grove is highlighting their beautiful pours from over the years on Twitter/X with hashtags #newyearsflashback #pourprogression
- Bat Bites is making magic with stunning colorations like Fire Opal and Infernal Majesty
- Many indie shops host giveaways on social media; there’s been a number of them already this holiday season! Consider following your faves on your platform of choice to keep up-to-date with chances to win a cool new toy.
Inclusion of any shops or products in this article is not necessarily an endorsement, and exclusion from this article is not intended as a slight or lack of endorsement. This article is not intended to be 100% comprehensive. Shops are welcome to advertise their seasonal sales or new releases in the comments of this article or my social media posts advertising this article.
This post includes affiliate links and I may earn a commission from qualifying sales.